AKHTAR N JANJUA

Allah created humans from a male and a female and made into tribes and nations for identification. However the most righteous is the most honoured. No Arab has any superiority over a non-Arab nor is a White any way better than a Black. All created beings are the decendants of Adam and existence of Adam sprang from dust. hence all claims to superiority and greatness, all demands for blood or ransom and all false traits or trends of rule are false.

Breaking

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MANGIEY USSI SE JO MAALIK-E-KULL HAI



All praises for Allah Karim; Immeasurable Darood-o-Salam on Rasool-Ullah Salalaho Allaihe Wasalam [SAWS]. 

Prayers for all.
While doing my reading chores of the day, came across this beautiful HADITH-E-QUDSI and earnestly want to share it with all friends.
In the Name of Allah Karim to Whom "Belongs all that is in the Heavens and all that is on Earth; and all things go back to Him [as their source]." Al 'IMRAN (3) : 109. 
O My servants, I have forbidden injustice to Myself and I have made it forbidden amongst you. So be not unjust to one another.
O My servants, all of you go astray except the one whom I guide. Ask guidance of Me, and I shall guide you.
O My servants, all of you go hungry except the one whom I feed. Ask Me for food, and I shall feed you.
O My servants, all of you go naked except the one whom I clothe. Ask Me for clothing, and I shall clothe you.
O My servants, you transgress by day and night, but I forgive all misdeeds. Ask forgiveness of Me, and I shall forgive you.
O My servants, harming Me is beyond you, so you cannot harm Me; and benefiting Me is beyond you, so you cannot benefit Me.
O My servants, if all of you – first and last, man and jinn – were like the one among you with the most devout heart, that would add nothing to My kingdom.
O My servants, if all of you – first and last, man and jinn – were like the one among you with the most ungodly heart, that would take nothing away from My kingdom.
O My servants, if all of you – first and last, man and jinn – were to stand on the same level and address Me with your requests, and if I were to give each one what he had requested, that would not diminish what is with Me, any more than a needle diminishes the sea when it enters it.
O My servants, it is solely your deeds that I take account of, and it is by virtue of them that I will repay you. So let him who finds good, praise Me, and let him who finds other than that, hold none but himself to blame.
Allah Karim Grant us all; the faculties and capability to be what YOU want us to be. Aameen. 

No comments: