AKHTAR N JANJUA

Allah created humans from a male and a female and made into tribes and nations for identification. However the most righteous is the most honoured. No Arab has any superiority over a non-Arab nor is a White any way better than a Black. All created beings are the decendants of Adam and existence of Adam sprang from dust. hence all claims to superiority and greatness, all demands for blood or ransom and all false traits or trends of rule are false.

Breaking

Friday, November 16, 2012

MUHARRAM-UL-HARAM 1434 HIJRA

All praises for Allah Karim; Immeasurable Darood-o-Salam on Rasool-Ullah Salalaho Allaihe Wasalam [SAWS].

Prayers for all; May the advent of new Islamic year be the harbinger of peace, prosperity, unity and RAJOUH-ILALAH for Muslims world over and May we use our faculties to reflect and correct. Aameen.
First Muharram marks the start of the new Hijra year and begins the ASHRA of  Farooq-O-Hussain RA. Many a people would be writing about the heart rending events of this ASHRA, and will narrate the why, how and what of these events and pay tributes to these all-time great personages of Islam. In my opinion the best way of honoring them is to do what they did and preached. Today being the day of Umer RA lets see what he said after becoming Khalifa; and can Rulers of Muslim world in general and Pakistan in particular learn something out of this?
......after Abu Bakr, the mantle of Khilafat has fallen on my shoulders. I SWEAR IT BEFORE ALLAH, THAT I NEVER COVETED THIS OFFICE. I WISHED THAT IT WOULD HAVE DEVOLVED ON SOME OTHER PERSON MORE WORTHY THAN ME. But now that the responsibility for leading the Muslims has come to vest in me, I assure you that I will make an earnest effort to discharge the onerous duties of the Office to the best of my capacity IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INJUNCTIONS OF ISLAM.
IN THE PERFORMANCE OF MY DUTIES, I WILL SEEK GUIDANCE FROM QURAN, AND WILL FOLLOW THE EXAMPLES SET BY THE HOLY PROPHET SAWS AND ABU BAKR RA. IN THIS TASK I SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE. IF I FOLLOW THE RIGHT PATH, FOLLOW ME. IF I DEVIATE FROM THE RIGHT PATH, CORRECT ME SO THAT WE ARE NOT LED ASTRAY.
and the Caliph prayed to Allah:
O Allah ! I am hard make me soft to promote the Truth to comply with Your injunctions and to aspire to a better life in the world hereafter.
O Allah ! make me hard for the enemies of Islam and for those who create mischief so that their designs come to naught.
O Allah ! I am miser; make me generous in the promotion of the good.
O Allah ! save me from hypocrisy. Strengthen my resolves so that whatever I do, I do for the sake of winning Your approbation.
O Allah ! SOFTEN MY HEART FOR THE FAITHFUL SO THAT I ATTEND TO THEIR NEEDS WITH A SENSE OF DEDICATION.
O Allah ! I am careless, make me responsible so that I do not lose sight of You.
O Allah ! I am weak in offering my obedience to You; make me active and fortify my faith.
O Allah ! bestow on me faith and the power to do good.
O Allah ! GIVE THE POWER OF SELF-CRITICISM AND SELF ASSESSMENT.
O Allah ! bestow on me the insight into the meaning of the Quran and the strength to act in accordance with what is therein.
O Allah ! You are capable of doing anything: Bless us with Your favor. Aameen.
WE TOO SAY. AAMEEN.

 
     

 
  
 

No comments: