AKHTAR N JANJUA

Allah created humans from a male and a female and made into tribes and nations for identification. However the most righteous is the most honoured. No Arab has any superiority over a non-Arab nor is a White any way better than a Black. All created beings are the decendants of Adam and existence of Adam sprang from dust. hence all claims to superiority and greatness, all demands for blood or ransom and all false traits or trends of rule are false.

Breaking

Sunday, December 1, 2013

UNDERSTAND WE MUST - EARLIER THE BETTER

As-Salaam-O-alaykum, wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh.
All praises for Allah Karim;  Whom we must worship for 'Him Alone' ! Darood-o-Salam on Prophet ﷺ because Allah Karim ordained us to do that ! Peace upon Prophet's (ﷺ)  family, company, successors and those who follow his path. 
Allah Karim Says in Quran-E-Hakim : 
Keep up prayer and enjoin the good and forbid the evil, and bear patiently that which befalls you; surely these acts require courage. LUQMAN [31] : 17.
Someone asked Hassan Al Basri R A :   

"What is the secret of your piety?"

He replied :

I understood 4 things:

1. I understood - My RIZQ cannot be taken by anyone, so my heart is contended. 

2. I understood - No one can do my actions (WORSHIP) so I started doing them myself. 

3. I understood - Allah Ta'ala is watching me, so I feel ashamed to do wrong. 

4. I understood - Death is waiting for me, so I started to prepare for my meeting with Allah Ta'ala.

May Allah Karim Grant us this understanding...Aameen.





AKHTAR N JANJUA


http://anjanjua.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/akhtar.janjua
https://twitter.com/IbneNawaz 

No comments: