AKHTAR N JANJUA

Allah created humans from a male and a female and made into tribes and nations for identification. However the most righteous is the most honoured. No Arab has any superiority over a non-Arab nor is a White any way better than a Black. All created beings are the decendants of Adam and existence of Adam sprang from dust. hence all claims to superiority and greatness, all demands for blood or ransom and all false traits or trends of rule are false.

Breaking

Monday, February 23, 2015

TWO TALES ........ VERY PERTINENT TO US !

SALAM !

Once upon a time during the Movement for Independence 'WE WERE ALIVE'; we could think act, sacrifice and BE WHAT WE WANTED TO BE ....

During the 40s elections one Dr. Farooqi was running for the Assembly seat against whom Muslim League had fielded Nawab Muhammad Ismael. 

On the election day Begum Dr. Farooqi cast her vote in favour of ML candidate; she was confronted by the journos as to why she had not voted for her husband? The reply was "NATIONAL INTEREST OUTWEIGHS THE PERSONAL GAINS."  

ALAS TIMES HAVE CHANGED, NOW EVERY THING REVOLVES AROUND 'PERSONAL GAINS' ......... 

But lets close this story and go on to another one: (DERIVED)
■ I walk along the street. There is a hole in the sidewalk. I am distracted, thinking about myself, and fall inside. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, BUT THE ONES WHO DUG THAT HOLE THERE. I feel disgusted, I AM A VICTIM OF THE IRRESPONSIBILITY OF OTHERS.
■ I walk along the street. There is a hole in the sidewalk. I PRETEND I DON'T SEE IT, THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I FALL IN THERE AGAIN. I SHOULD HAVE LEARNT THE LESSON AND SENT SOMEONE TO CLOSE THE HOLE.
■ I walk along the street. There is a hole in the sidewalk. I see it. I KNOW IT IS THERE BECAUSE I FELL IN THERE TWICE. However, I am someone used to always take the same path. Due to that, I fall into the hole for the third time; it’s the habit.
■ I walk along the street. There is a hole in the sidewalk. I WALK AROUND IT.  Soon after I pass the hole, I hear someone yelling — he must have fallen into the hole. The street is closed and I can’t go on.
Lets Pray that someday :
■ I WALK ALONG THE STREET. THERE IS A HOLE IN THE SIDEWALK. I PUT A FENCE AROUND IT. I CAN GO ON MY WAY AND NO ONE WILL FALL IN THERE AGAIN. 

MAY BE .........



DUAIEN !


AKHTAR N JANJUA 

No comments: