AKHTAR N JANJUA

Allah created humans from a male and a female and made into tribes and nations for identification. However the most righteous is the most honoured. No Arab has any superiority over a non-Arab nor is a White any way better than a Black. All created beings are the decendants of Adam and existence of Adam sprang from dust. hence all claims to superiority and greatness, all demands for blood or ransom and all false traits or trends of rule are false.

Breaking

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LIBERTY OF 'CHOICES' !

SALAM !

Opinions, Choices, Advices, Coercion and Compulsions. 

Khalil Gibran pleads 'LET PEOPLE BE THEMSELVES' :
"I was walking on the gardens of an insane asylum when I met a young man reading a philosophy book.
For his manners and the health he portrayed, he didn’t quite match with the patients there. I sat beside him and asked: “What are you doing here?” 
He looked at me surprised. But as he saw that I wasn’t one of the doctors, he answered: 
“That’s very simple. My father, a brilliant lawyer, wanted me to be like him."
“My uncle, owner of a large commercial warehouse, wanted me to follow his example." 
"My mother wanted me to become the image of her beloved father." 
"My sister always cited her husband as the example of a well succeeded man." 
"My brother tried to train me to become an excellent athlete like him.”
“And the same happened with my teachers at school, the piano teacher, the English tutor: all of them were convinced and resolute; they were the best examples to be followed." 
"NO ONE LOOKED AT ME LIKE SOMEONE SHOULD LOOK TO A MAN — BUT AS IF THEY LOOKED INTO A MIRROR."  
THAT WAY, I DECIDED TO ADMIT MYSELF IN THIS ASYLUM. HERE AT LEAST, I CAN BE MY SELF.”
WORTH A THOUGHT ..........


DUAIEN 



AKHTAR N JANJUA


   

No comments: