AKHTAR N JANJUA

Allah created humans from a male and a female and made into tribes and nations for identification. However the most righteous is the most honoured. No Arab has any superiority over a non-Arab nor is a White any way better than a Black. All created beings are the decendants of Adam and existence of Adam sprang from dust. hence all claims to superiority and greatness, all demands for blood or ransom and all false traits or trends of rule are false.

Breaking

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ATTITUDE

Prayers for all.

My last post was on GRATITUDE; and something transpired today which has motivated me to write on ATTITUDE and that too the GOOD ONE.......First what compelled me to pen this down :
My son Omar went to Jinnah Park with his class mates on Friday last. They all enjoyed a science fiction Movie at Cine-Pax, had good food, roamed around till late evening and then decided to disperse. Omar was carrying an old vintage Black Berry.....which became causality......method of loss irrelevant.
He called me but wanted to talk to his mother; I knew instantly that sth had gone wrong. Having narrated the story he was comforted by both of us as we told him to relax; loss of Set being no object compared to the Day Out Pleasure he and his pals had during the picnic.
I gave the IMEI of the Set to someone for monitoring its output and location. I was informed today that it had emitted signals through another SIM. 
I made the call and someone picked up and then as he was about to terminate the call....I asked him politely to hold on. I said if you are an elderly person - you are a brother; and if you are a young man then you are a son. Listen the Set you are operating belongs to me.....You want to retain it ask my permission I will grant you.....You want to sell it......I will buy it......But you have to make gentleman's promise that you will not take/use someone else's thing in future..... and on my part I promise that I will not initiate any action against you.

Guess what was the response? He said he was highly ashamed of his act and that he would return the Cell and SIM wherever I want him to.....so I sent my Motor and the lost items have returned.

MORAL; SOME VERY PRACTICAL QUOTES :
FORGIVENESS IS NOT AN OCCASIONAL ACT; IT IS AN ATTITUDE.
ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS. DO YOU WANT PEOPLE AROUND YOU TO CATCH YOURS?
NOTHING CAN STOP THE MAN WITH THE RIGHT MENTAL ATTITUDE FROM ACHIEVING HIS GOAL; NOTHING ON EARTH CAN HELP THE MAN WITH THE WRONG MENTAL ATTITUDE.
BE CAREFUL AROUND THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE BOUGHT INTO NEGATIVITY BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE UNCANNY ABILITY OF SELLING IT AS WELL (TRY YOUR BEST TO RID THEM OFF THEIR NEGATIVITY).
   

                  .........Akhtar N Janjua..... 

 
http://anjanjua.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/akhtar.janjua

https://twitter.com/IbneNawaz

No comments: