AKHTAR N JANJUA

Allah created humans from a male and a female and made into tribes and nations for identification. However the most righteous is the most honoured. No Arab has any superiority over a non-Arab nor is a White any way better than a Black. All created beings are the decendants of Adam and existence of Adam sprang from dust. hence all claims to superiority and greatness, all demands for blood or ransom and all false traits or trends of rule are false.

Breaking

Friday, November 8, 2013

FACULTIES - IDEAS - ACTIONS - FAITH AND 'NAFS' !

As-Salaam-O-alaykum, wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh.

All praises for Allah Karim;  Whom we must worship for 'Him Alone' ! Darood-o-Salam on Prophet ﷺ because Allah Karim ordained us to do that ! Peace upon Prophet's (ﷺ)  family, company, successors and those who follow his path. 
Allah Karim Says in Quran-E-Hakim : 
And those saved from the covetousness of their own souls, {NAFS} - they are the ones that achieve prosperity.          AT-TAGGABUN [64] : 16.
Tough Assignment.....Because most of us like coveting our Souls.....and I/ME SYNDROME plays a major part therein.

Last night I was with few scholarly friends, when suddenly one of them asked me as to who named me AKHTAR NAWAZ ...spontaneous answer was - My Parents. 

'Do you know the impact of your Name on You? He quizzed; No, I said.  My learned friend told me that the Fluency, Articulation and THE VOICE in my speech flowed from my name. 

I very humbly proclaimed that IT WAS ALLAH KARIM's BLESSING AND NOTHING ELSE...

He said that I could be a good ORATOR. I thanked him obligingly and the session continued.

I HAD VERY RIGHTLY ATTRIBUTED THIS {AND ANY} BLESSING TO ALLAH KARIM.....but inwardly my NAFS enjoyed the Adulation, and manifested ITS pleasure at the very first opportunity; which didn't take long to come.....as few more friends joined in....... and there I was manifesting my prowess of PUBLIC SPEAKING vociferously.

While driving back, I felt my 'over doing' and precipitously HAFIZ ABULFARAJ JAMAL UDDIN ABDUR RAHMAN BIN JOUZI appeared with his  AKHBAR-UL-HUMQA WALMUGHFILEEN, narrating:
عقل مند آدمی کو بلند مقام و مرتبہ غرور میں مبتلا نہیں کرتا ۔ جیسا کہ پہاڑ اپنی جگہ سے جنبش نہیں کرتا اگرچہ آندھی کتنی ھی شدید ھو ۔ جبکہ جاہل آدمی حقیر سے مرتبے پر غرور میں مبتلا ھو جاتا ھے جیسا کہ گھاس کو  ہلکی سی ہوا متحرک کر دیتی ھے ۔

[Sagacious People neither boast nor demonstrate any pride and arrogance on their Worldly Status and Importance, as the Mountains are never shaken by Storms and Blizzards. 
Unenlightened become boastful and arrogant on the slightest elevation and nuisance as the Grass straws start swirling  by a little gush of wind].
May we all be like Mountains in our Belief, Resolve and Steadfastness...and like the straw of Grass in humility.......while [to prosper] keeping a watchful eye on our NAFS  .....BECAUSE:
رضا، نفس دُشمن ھے دَم میں نہ آنا ۔


AKHTAR N JANJUA

http://anjanjua.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/akhtar.janjua
https://twitter.com/IbneNawaz 


    

  

No comments: