AKHTAR N JANJUA

Allah created humans from a male and a female and made into tribes and nations for identification. However the most righteous is the most honoured. No Arab has any superiority over a non-Arab nor is a White any way better than a Black. All created beings are the decendants of Adam and existence of Adam sprang from dust. hence all claims to superiority and greatness, all demands for blood or ransom and all false traits or trends of rule are false.

Breaking

Saturday, September 15, 2012

اِنا للہہِ و اِنا اِلیہِ راجِعون


I am disturbed, hurt and perplexed. Allah Karim Orders me through Quran-e-Majeed that I (Muslims) should not degrade even the false gods of others. What others do is desecrate on a daily basis my Prophet Salalaho Allaihe Wasalam (SAWS), my book - Quran-e-Majeed and my religion -  Islam.

Once I do sth wrong to others my country and my religion are blamed. When others do wrong to me and my religion 'it is their individual act' their country, government and religion have absolute immunity.

When I talk against the Zionist barbarism against the hapless Palestinian, I am termed as anti-Semitic and I must stand trial. When a Jew desecrates my Prophet SAWS he is utilizing his right of independence of thought and expression.

If I as a Muslim religious scholar say or do sth which hurts the feeling of others I am termed as TERRORIST and I must be extradited to GITMO or eliminated where ever I am. When the "MORON PRIEST" does his dirty immoral stuff against me, his country's Administration has no control over him.

If I am killed in Sabra, Shatila, Gaza, Chechnya, Bosnia, Burma, Iraq, Afghanistan or anywhere on the Globe no body is to be blamed or prosecuted. If others are killed accidentally my country is responsible for that and I must be executed.

ھے جرمِ ضعیفئ کی سزا مرگِ مفاجات

When will the West and World realize that they deliberately produce the hate material to take hate to another level and then they become the most civilized. WHERE IS THE CONSCIOUS OF THE WORLD AND SO CALLED WORLD BODIES?

As regards the Muslim World Rulers, Lesser said better it is:

اِنا للہہِ و اِنا اِلیہِ راجِعون

 حمیت نام تھا جس کا گئ تیمور کے گھر سے

2 comments:

Zaffariqbal Durrani said...

I do agree with you. A very good article

Akhtar N Janjua said...

Zafar Bhai thanks a lot.