AKHTAR N JANJUA

Allah created humans from a male and a female and made into tribes and nations for identification. However the most righteous is the most honoured. No Arab has any superiority over a non-Arab nor is a White any way better than a Black. All created beings are the decendants of Adam and existence of Adam sprang from dust. hence all claims to superiority and greatness, all demands for blood or ransom and all false traits or trends of rule are false.

Breaking

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

سبق پھر پڑھ صداقت کا عدالت کا ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

Allah Karim se IZZAT for everyone and uski hifazat ki taufeeq mangta hoon!
{And We said} O David! Behold , We have made you a vicegerent on earth; judge, then, between men with justice, and do not follow vain desire, lest it leads you astray from the path of Allah Karim: Verily, for those who go astray from the path of Allah Karim there is suffering severe in store for having forgotten the Day of Reckoning! SAD (38) : 26.
Few days back a brother sent me a message which read:-
First Words of today's speech from the new President of Egypt Dr. Muhammad Morsi "I fear Allah SWT and no body else. I will be always one of you. I have been given the authority over you, but I am not the best of you. If I do well, help me; and if I do wrong, set me right. Obey me so long as I obey Allah SWT and His Messenger Salalho Allihe Wasalam, but if I disobey Allah SWT or His Messenger Salalho Allihe Wasalam, you owe me no obedience".
My reply to brother read as:-
JazakAllah for sharing. I draw your attention to a page from our history. Almost same words were uttered by Hazrat Abu Bakr Sidiq R A in his inauguratory Khutba (speech) after being elected as Khalifa-Tur-Rasool Ullah Salalho Allihe Wasalm, and how true he remained to his resolve? History bears testimony to the fact. May Allah Karim In His Infinite Mercy bestow strength and resolve to Egyptian President to be true to his words; Aameen.
I pray and hope that Rulers in every Muslim country become answerable to Allah Karim, the people who elected them and their-selves and try to emulate the glittering standards set by Khulfa-e-Rashideen;  InshAllah Ummah will regain its lost glory, and be role model for others - yet again. To be back to where we belonged; we have to follow Allah Karim and Deen-e-Mateen given to us through Rasool Ullah Salalho Allihe Wasalam and if we do that, Allah Karim's Rehma which is engulfing us consistently - would become manifested in every thing we do; InshAllah.

May Allah Karim make all the Muslim Rulers and Muslims as Rasool Ullah Salalho Allihe Wasalam said:- 
The best rulers are those who have no ambition of ruling and who dislike it most. And the worst among the people is the double faced person who appears to some with one face and to the others with another face. BUKHARI & MUSLIM.
سبق پھر پڑھ صداقت کا عدالت کا شجاعت کا
لیا جاے گا تجھ سے کام دنیا کی امامت کا

  

No comments: